One ( Japanese )
>> Sunday, June 13, 2010
[Jaejoong]
Me ga sameru sono tabi
Kimi ga iru sono koto wo tashikameru
Ano koro no boku ni wa ienakatta
Kotoba ga afurete itaiyo
[Junsu]
Naze boku wo yurusuno
Nandomo kimi wo namida ni shizumeta no ni
Hohoemi kaesu no ga kotae nandane
"Arigatou."
Soreshika ienai
[All]
Someday I'll lay my love on you
Baby I don't wanna lose it now
[Yoochun]
Just one, My only one
[Jaejoong]
Mou donna kaze ni fukarete
[Junsu]
Mayoisouni nattatte
[All]
Tatta hitotsu tatta hitori
[Max]
Kimi wo
[Yunho]
Mada sasayaku kokoro
Hontou ni aishitsuzukerareruka, to
[Changmin]
Kanashimi kara saki ni wake aetane
Kimi shika dekinai sonna koto
[All]
Eien to nazukeyou
Namae no nai ai wo
[Changmin]
Just one futari de
[Yoochun]
Mou donna kotoba mo iranai
[Yunho]
Sono hitomi ni chikaou
[All]
Kimi no soba ni isasete
[Junsu]
Zutto
[Jaejoong]
Chiisana kiseki tachi ga
Bokutachi wo musubi awasetanda
Kitto
[Yoochun]
I pray for this love to be true
Ushinaenai kimi wo
Miss you, my baby you
[Changmin]
Boku no subete wo kakete
[Junsu]
Kimi dake no sora ni niji wo kake
[Yunho]
Futari de watarou
[All]
Someday I'll lay my love on you
Baby I don't wanna lose it now
[Jaejoong]
Just one My only one
[Changmin]
Mou donna kaze ni fukarete
[All]
Mayoisouna nattatte
Tatta hitotsu tatta hitori
[Junsu]
Kimi wo
------------------------
TRANSLATION
Each time I open my eyes
I assure myself of your existence
The words I couldn’t say to you
Bring pain to my heart
How can you forgive me?
I made you cry several times
Should I comfort you with a smile?
Thank you…
That’s all I can say
Someday I'll lay my love on you
Baby I don't wanna lose it now
Just one My only one
I will face any sort of winds
And even wander
For just one reason
You
Because of confused hearts
We question if our love could continue
And share each other’s pain
There’s nothing I can do if you’re not the one
So I’ll tear the word forever apart
And a love without a name
Just one, will be ours
Words are not needed anymore
I’ll look into your eyes and promise
To be with you
Always
Small miracles tied us together
I’m sure of it..
I pray for this love to be true
I can’t forget you
Miss you, my baby you
Sacrificing all that I have
I will place a rainbow in your sky
Let’s cross over together
Someday I'll lay my love on you
Baby I don't wanna lose it now
Just one My only one
I will face any sort of winds
And even wander
For just one reason
You
0 komentar:
Post a Comment